Saturday, June 26, 2010

Catching Up!

I'm behind on blogging - but for good reason: wedding season is underway!

Before we get started posting our beautiful June brides, I wanted to share a few fun things from earlier this month.

Amanda and Nick are getting married over 4th of July weekend, but they live in Wichita. So we had to find a weekend to squeeze in their engagement session while they were in Omaha. A few weeks ago, we were able to photograph them on a perfectly cloudy day - you couldn't ask for better light.







And I recently had the pleasure of spending an hour with 2-year-old Ella, who is constantly on the move. Her mom told me she was having an 'off' day and wasn't quite acting like herself. She wasn't too smiley, but I didn't mind. Her amazing blond curls and curious nature was enough for me. We had a great time exploring the duck pond in Papillion.






No comments: